WHAT IS NEWGROUNDS RADIO?

Newgrounds Radio is a weekly podcast, hosted by DJ Orange and DJ Sierra, letting you hear the best NG has to offer, as well as artist you may not have heard of.

If you're looking for exposure, or simply want to listen to up-and-coming artists, subscribe by clicking the buttons above!

*ANNOUNCEMENTS*

Currently we need:
*ANYONE involved in the audio comunity to interview (All shapes and sizes, from listeners to Artists)
*Someone knowledgeable with HTML/CSS
*Someone adapt at flash (would like to streamline the site a bit more)

If ANY of this seems interesting to you, please post on the BBS, and one of the staff will contact you.


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Newgrounds Radio Episode 24

Episode 21

First off, I’d like to say that I’m officially back

Where have I been for over 2 weeks?

*My computer broke
It’s been in bad shape for about 1 year now
The power port was messing up.
It was acting really bad one day, and I eventually realize that I smell smoke. Sure enough the power port is SMOKING. Silly me, I actually try to put it in again,
My BLUE powerlight starts to crackle electricity.

*While my computer was broken, I played TF2 a LOT on my 360. I now have around 150 hours on that game. That may seem like a lot, but ask yourself how long you guys have used the internet, or played COD4/ Gears of War/ Halo3, and challenge you to do better…

*ContentLost is in the process of moving. Which is why she hasn’t posted for a while. Also, she seems to have given up on recreating the picture, so we have to keep the old one until someone is kind enough to step forward and help us.

*I played baseball for like the first time in like 5 years, and I played golf the day after. It is now 2 days after, and my shoulders, back, and legs all feel like they’re in fire when I get up.

*Also, new intro song.. This is the orginal version. I like the newer version better, but i can't find it, and the video he just ends up creaping me out...



*Also, my manditory TF2 Video. This one is rather funnny. I love how the spy is portrayed as a pedo, and how he's a complete perv with his cloaking... A little vulger, so i would suggest not playing it at work, or if you're under 18 (But you're going to anyway...)





~EnV~ Heaven

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3


Dream of Water and Land

[space man]

Evolved (Original Mix)


The Final Fantasy

Pumping Pulse

[SA] Clouds

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com